This is short and sweet!
As a mother there is very little time to do all the things you have to do… sometimes you run on E…. other times you run on auto pilot.
I don’t know about y’all but this week was long for me. Between adulting and taking care of the kids..
THIS MAMA IS TIRED!
As today rolled around I thought about what I needed to do:
- Wake up, get Cy lunch packed and get Bailee’s bottles packed.
- Get Cy to school then Bailee to daycare
- Get to Raleigh for training
- Try to make it back in time to get Bailee from daycare possibly make it to get Cy from after school
- Hit the grocery store
- Get dinner fixed
- Feed the kids and get them showered and in the bed by 8.
- Get the house cleaned.
Nowhere in there did I have time for a blogging.
The list may seem simple but, there’s a lot of things that goes into making sure I’m on time.
Today I managed to get my full list done with the exception of the last bullet. I only got half the house clean… and you know what.. I’m okay with that! Both kids were fed, bathed and in bed before 7:30. 🙂
That, my friends, is considered a small victory!!
Now let me go to bed before my alarm decides to beep or the baby wakes ready to eat. 😉