Surprise! I decided to do a little blog for my bday! I know I usually only check in once a week but, I’m trying to get in the habit of writing when I feel it. I don’t want to be boxed in to a particular schedule.
My word for year 28 was Grace. God taught me soo much about Grace and how to extend it to others and myself. I feel like I learned the most in my last year of life because it challenged me the most. Today I am 29 and I’m excited to see what God has in store for me. Here are 29 things I’m planning to keep in mind during this 29th chapter.
- Always extend Grace. -To everyone not just those you’re close with.
- With God you can be what you need to be, to everyone who needs you.
- Putting God first, makes you ready for everything you need to do.
- I’m not inferior to anyone.
- I’m influential. -Even a small word of encouragement goes a long way.
- It’s ok to end relationships that aren’t healthy. – Family included.
- Be Honest about your feelings.
- Learn new things.
- Forgive without conditions.
- Let the past be the past.- No nursing and rehearsing.
- Take EVERYTHING to God. –
- Write when you feel it.
- Do everything in love.
- Listen to hear what people are really saying, not just to respond.
- Follow the voice on the inside.
- Offense is a choice, don’t take it.
- Be the person you needed.
- Your past doesn’t define you and anyone still addressing you where you used to be has no place in your life.
- People change. -Sometimes for the good, some for the bad. Either way allow them.
- Be patient and get in position. There are some things you can’t receive from God until your posture is correct.
- Timing is everything. Right thing, wrong time= Disaster.
- Your peace comes first.
- Sometimes you have to be unavailable. -Not everyone deserves access to you at all times.
- No is a complete sentence.
- Be the light you were called to be.
- Stay focused on what God wants you to do. Not all the things that could go wrong.
- Share your testimony. Someone needs to hear it.
- Do heart checks daily to be sure your intentions are pure.
- BE YOU!
So here’s to being a year older and definitely wiser! I’m excited to share with you guys all the things 29 is going to bring for me. Don’t forget to follow @TheBriggsLife on IG. I love hearing from you! Feel free to contact me at TheBriggsLife@gmail.com.
Monday catch me right here, sharing my personal struggles with waiting for this season of life that I am currently in!